Thursday, 15 September 2016

You are beautiful

No matter what size you are or what your weight it. As long as you are comfortable with your body, you are beautiful. It doesn't matter if you have "big hips" or if you legs are "too skinny" because who even decided who was pretty and who was not? I certainly know that i'm not a size 8. I know that my body is a bit to big for my bones, and that to keep myself happy, I just need to remain healthy. A size doesn't decide who you are but how you present yourself does. If you are too critical about yourself, how are you ever going to be happy? You'll feel uncomfortable because you're making yourself believe that you're not perfect. But NOBODY is perfect! everybody has flaws, but someone you may no, might love your flaws. I have a chubby arm fat. But one of my friends, after I told them this, squeezed my arm and said, "your arms are beautiful, if they were thinner, then they wouldn't be yours." I agree with that message. My best friend hates her nose but i think it is gorgeous and it fits her face perfectly. If it were any different it would change her face completely. I don't disagree with plastic surgery. I think if YOU are uncomfortable with your body, then you do what is right but if you're doing it to impress someone or people, then I think it's the wrong idea. If they don't already love you the way you are, then they don't really love you at all. Don't change yourself just to please others. I also get it if you think you are to skinny. You get people hating on you just because you don't have "enough meat on you". I personally have never experienced this, but why should you change your natural shape when it's beautiful already? I love Megan Trainor's song, All about that bass. But I don't totally agree with it. Why should any body shape be put down? It shouldn't. YOU are beautiful, just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment