So first of all, I chose my Doctor Martins, which are super comfy and super practical. These keep my toes really warm and they don't hurt my feet if I'm walking for quite a while. They also look really good with tights and a dress, skirt or shorts. You probably already know, but you can get them in loads of different styles and colours. I chose the shiny black ones as they look good with any colour or pattern that I decide to wear that day.
I also chose my Reebok socks. They are actually from the 80's and my mum bought them like 20 years ago and kept them really nice until my feet were big enough to wear them. I'm not sure if you can still get them but I really like them since they keep my feet really toasty and since they have leg warmers attached to them, they make my ankles warm too!
Next, I chose lip-balm. I couldn't chose between all my lip-balms, so i chose two of my favourites. I chose the born lippy (strawberry) and Nivea (Vanilla and Macadamia.) Since it is the cold time of the year, my lips tend to get very, very dry and putting lip-balm on just makes them feel much more moisturised, so that is why they are in this list.

As it is getting colder outside, not only do my lips get dry, but so does my skin! So I do like a nice face mask. This sanctuary face mask, has charcoal and kaolin in it. It self-heats and opens up all the pores and draws all your blemishes out and this also equals out the oil levels in your skin, leaving your skin nice and soft!
After having a nice relaxing shower or bath, I like to moisturise my body. I must admit, I don't always do this but it is nice when I do. I am loving Zoella's Creamy Madly Dreamy at the moment. It just has a lovely smell and always leaves my skin feeling pure and hydrated. I love all of Zoella's products and I plan on doing a Zoella haul sometime in the future!
And last but definitely not least, Is my Victoria Secrets Zippie/Hoodie or whatever you want to call it. It is so soft and I just want to wear it all the time! It isn't to thick meaning it is also silky and easy to carry around. It is not bulky which is a plus side when you wear it with a coat! This is my favourite Hoodie that I own.
This post is not sponsored and I do not own any of these products, the companies i have named do. Thanks for reading bye!!





No comments:
Post a Comment