Friday, 16 September 2016

Pamper Evening

I believe it's important to have a little bit of you time every once and a while, and having a good, thorough pamper evening is just what you need. I prefer to have one every 1 or 2 times every two weeks. These keep it as a special treat. I also have to deserve it. If I do a lot of work then I feel I've earned it.

So the first thing I like to do is set out the pyjamas that I want to wear on the bed. I also set out some socks and the DVDs or box set that I'll watch in a bit. I then start to run my bath and set up a youtube playlist of relaxing videos that I can watch. I also put the bath products that I want to use. I haven't taken any pictures, but this time, I used the frozen bath bomb, lavender oil and the milky bubble bar, this combination gives it a lush colour, my skin feels silky and soft, and It helps me feel calm and relaxed. After that, I choose my face mask. I chose the Don't look at me one since it's a cool colour. I also find the body wash and scrub that I want to use. Then I put all my products in the bath and let the magic happen. I do light some candles as well.

When I get into the bath, I put the face mask on and just relax. After about 5 minutes, I wash my face mask off and so all the other necessary hygiene things. Since you kind of have to clean yourself. I then get out of the bath and get into my clean pj's and do my usual skincare routine. Then I grab the movies, nail polish and nail kit and head downstairs. I light a candle in the living room and put my TV on. I make a bowl of popcorn and other snacks and lay them out on the coffee table. Before I eat, I do my nails, I like to try and keep them as polished as possible and doing this every once and a while, just makes them feel so tendered. (If that makes sense?) I clean up and get to watching telly and snacking. When I'm done with watching telly downstairs, I make my way upstairs and get into bed with my puppy, and watch a bit more tv until I eventually fall asleep. (After putting my puppy in her own bed)

Thank you for reading and I hope this makes you realise how important it is to keep yourself pampered. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment