Hello Everybody! Today I am sharing with you my skin care routine! I change mine quite regularly to see which routine is best for me, so there might be a few of these. However, This skin care routine is really good! so I might stick with this for a while. I do this before bed and I only do it in the mornings when it is the weekends or holidays!
First of all, I use this Simple Kind To Skin face wash, and this just makes my skin feel nice and clean. I rub a generous amount between my hands and then apply it to my wet face. I then just like to wash it off bye scrubbing it with cold water.
I then like to use this Clean and Clear cleanser which unblocks my pores and just takes all the bad oils out of my skin. I pour it on to a cotton pad and wipe it around my T-Zone and under my eyes.
Next, I like to use this Clean and Clear lotion which is for sensitive skin. This makes my skin feel all tingly meaning that I know it's doing something. Again, I like to pour a bit on to a cotton pad and wipe around my T-Zone. I try to keep this away from my eyes as it can make them water a bit.
After that, I use this Nivea moisturiser, I find it keeps my skin hydrated. I only put this on my cheeks as I don't want my skin to get to oily.
And finally, I like to use a lip balm to keep my lips moist and fresh, this also helps if I have a cold and my mouth is all dry and weird.
Thanks for reading and I hope that this skin routine helps you keep your skin nice and clear! I don't own any of these products. They are owned by the companies that I have stated. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment