Wednesday, 21 September 2016

10 facts about me

I've put quite a few posts on this blog now and noticed that I haven't told you much about me. So I thought I would let you know 10 facts about me. So I hope you enjoy!

I support Crystal Palace football team. Most of my mums side supports it too since my family is originally from Croydon and I was very proud of them to get into the premier league final. I stay up to watch all of their matches and i'm just really passionate about football.

I have 3 LAMDA exam certificates. They're not distinctions and they are all merits. I am very proud of them even though they are not the highest mark, but they are important to me and they are also very good for my cv and stuff like that.

I love old movies. I wish that movies these days were anywhere near that quality of goodness. I love White Christmas, It's a wonderful life, singing in the rain and some like it hot. I love them all. They're not all black and white but what I find interesting about black and white movies is that they are so well written and laid out with all the emotions, it's like I don't even need the colours since I forget they're not there!

I have an issue with christmas. It's not that I don't like it, but I like it way to much! I get excited in late August and I listen to christmas music from September onwards and lots of people ask me "don't you get bored of it when christmas actually comes around?" Well, I don't! I love it so much and when it gets around to christmas time, I love it even more!

As I mentioned in my first fact, my mums mum's family is originally from Croydon. I have made a family tree and have got up to 1635 and up to 1705 her family have lived in the same house/road till now. I don't live in it, but my mums aunt does. My grandma (R.I.P) had run away from home when she was 16 and met my grandad. She then wanted to forget as much as she could from that childhood. She was very poor and had an outdoor toilet and so yeh. That was just a bit rambly and weird.

My inspiration is Zoella!

My favourite colour is green and turquoise and blue.

My favourite food is a roast dinner or salmon

I live in comfy shorts and t-shirts after school

I love the snow and winter

Sorry that the last five facts were absolutely rubbish and I'm really sorry but I have got to go somewhere and want to create a schedule of blog posts. Planning Wednesday and Friday! Don't hold me to that! Thank you! Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment